Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

I've had a great first week! I am really amazed with my success this week. I know a lot of it is water weight so I don't expect a high # next week, but for now I'm content!

Exercise: I've been walking around the trails in Htown and the HS during James' practices. I've logged 5 days of 20-30 mins of walking this week!

Diet:
I didn't cheat once this week! I've struggled with being hungry but Cuties are my go to snack. They are sweet and juicy and about 40 calories. I am allowing myself one cheat meal per week but not going overboard with it.

Weekly weight loss:
Ready for it??? How about now?? I'm at 10.6 lbs for the first week!!!

Achievements:
Staying on track!

Struggles:
Walking with my popping knee (another post soon) and being hungry late at night.

Weekly Snapshot:
I know I've already posted this once so I need to get better at taking pics :) Macey enjoying our walk!

2 comments: