Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

Exercise:
...has been basically nonexistent this week. Between the hours of nightly homework that James brings home, and our busy weekends, there just hasn't been time. I need to get better about making time for myself to exercise.

Diet:
I've been doing great at sticking to my diet. My cheat meal was on Thursday evening. I met my friend Stephanie at our local Mexican place in town. My hubby should be home Friday, so I'm sure I'll use my cheat meal while he's home.

Weekly weight loss:
This week I have lost 4.4 lbs! I'm at a total weight loss of 14.8 lbs. I already feel like I have a lot more energy and I feel great!

Achievements:
Losing almost 15 lbs in 3 weeks! Go me!

Struggles:
Exercise continues to be a struggle. I really hate it, so I need to work on finding something I can tolerate. I love walking, but I don't always have an hour a day to complete this, or even 30 minutes a day.

Weekly Snapshot:
Saturday night I had a nice salad, Mahi Mahi and poppyseed dressing all for 199 calories! And tasted much better than a boxed lean cuisine.

No comments:

Post a Comment