Friday, January 20, 2012

Stolen Pictures=Mad Momma

Well, this has been an interesting week. You know, Facebook really is the devil. One of my pet peeves is people posting Bible verses, and then turning around and making fun of someone or bashing someone in the next post. This happened to me this week. Yes, I do receive some criticism from some of James' relatives because of the way I act or the way I treat them. However, not 1 of them knows the whole story about a situation. They hear bits and pieces and always make me out to be the bad guy. But, you know, I'm ok with that. They are the first to start trouble and blame me, yet still never lift a finger to call James, let alone come see him. I have basically been called fat this week and also told I am not James' mother. If I speak up, then I am b!tc#ing someone out. I can't win, so I don't even know why I try to help these people.

I feel sorry for them. They are so wrapped up in other people's drama, they are missing the big picture. I refuse to be contacted by any of those kind of people again. I will do what I have always done. Take care of my family, protect and love them with all my heart. My boys are my world and I will not let other people's rude comments have any sort of negative effect on me. So, I'm overweight? I can diet. Maybe they think I'm ugly? Someone thinks I'm beautiful. Appearances change, but an ugly heart radiates more than any 'ugly' feature.

This week started by me finding out that some of my pictures had been stolen from either mine or James' Facebook page. I wouldn't mind if these pictures were kept on a computer somewhere as a memory. But, no. These pictures were stolen from me and then re-posted as another person's property. Maybe they think it's no big deal, but to me, it's pretty low. And they was stolen by someone I once respected and took James to see several times.

Bottom line is...if you need to 2 year old pictures to feel like you're somehow a part of James' life then, ok. I let it happen once, but I guarantee it won't happen again. I don't have to post a single picture of James, but I do because I want people to be a part of his life. I want him to be surrounded by people who love him, not start trouble at every turn. I will be happy to share plenty of pictures on my personal Facebook page. As for the blog, I will continue to watermark and do everything possible to protect my property and my family. It's sad that people who should be united with us to protect James are the very people he needs protected against.

Thanks for listening :)

1 comment:

  1. You're a really great momma. I'm sorry you're having such trouble.

    ReplyDelete