Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Blog Format and a Necklace

What do you think? I'm not sure how I feel about my side items being gone, but I really love my background and the gray/yellow combination. It's my obsession right now :)


Thursday, we ran errands around town and paid some bills, I ordered James a new sweatshirt and he loves it :)

We've had a pretty quiet weekend. We spent yesterday morning in Pea Ridge at James' basketball game. We lost, again, but not by as much as I thought we would. After the game, we had lunch at Chick Fil A, then went grocery shopping to stock up on diet food. When we got home, we went up to my sweet friend Christal's house and picked up the necklace she made me. LOVE IT!! If you want one, please message me and I'll tell you how to get in touch with Christal!

Today, I've been cleaning house and working in our office filing away paperwork and getting ready for tax time. Not a fun job, but I'm too OCD to let anyone else help :)

As for the dieting, I've been doing great this week. I had my cheat meal on Thursday evening. I met my friend Stephanie for dinner at our Mexican place in town. I had chicken fajita tacos, and way too many chips and salsa, but it's ok. I'm excited to see Wednesday come around to see what kind of progress I have made!


No comments:

Post a Comment