Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Days

James was invited to his baby sitter's house for some major slip n slide fun. Christal is our sweet neighbor who watches James for me during the school year. She gets up at the crack of dawn and takes my little one to school. We love her and her sweet kiddos. I'm pretty sure James and her daughter will be dating one day. The fight like cats and dogs right now and I just chuckle! Her little boy is so sweet and I think he really looks up to James as a big brother. Christal snapped a few pics and they turned out great!



 I love the Superman move here!


I don't know if this happens to everyone, but I feel like this will be James' last summer as my sweet little boy. He's grown so much over the summer. We will have to buy him some new shorts for school because the ones I bought at the beginning of the summer are too small! It sounds strange, but I really think he's becoming a little pre-teen. His mannerisms are more grown up and he just doesn't look like my little boy anymore. I'm a little sad, but excited to see what kind of man he will grow to be. He's so respectful and helpful around the house and I hope that stays with him. I love you monkey moo!


 He had to show me how big his booty has gotten LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment