Thursday, July 21, 2011

Philly Cheese Steak Pizza

I made a homemade pizza tonight and it was really great! Here's what you'll need:

1 refrigerated pizza crust
1 small jar Alfredo sauce
1 container of sliced, fresh mushrooms
1 small red onion
1 bell pepper
1 cup of thinly sliced, cooked steak (great use for leftovers!)
2 cups mozzarella cheese

Saute your mushrooms until they are soft, then throw in the onions and bell peppers. I left out the peppers because I'm not really fond of cooked peppers and I didn't have any. Once your veggies are cooked and you have your grilled steak, you are ready to assemble your pizza. Follow the baking directions on your crust and pre-bake it if needed. Then I layered Alfredo sauce, steak, and the veggie combo. Then I topped it with the cheese. Pop in the oven, and 10 minutes later, you have a scrumptious homemade pizza! This was even hubby approved :)

2 comments: