Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Not GUILTY?

I just wanted to do a quick post about the Casey Anthony trial. The verdict came today and she was found not guilty of 1st degree murder, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter. She was basically only found guilty of lying to the police which could land her 4 years in jail. Considering she has already served 3, she will probably walk FREE! I was so shocked by the verdict today. I have followed the trial and I am saddened by the evidence that was presented. What happened to little Caylee was horrific. I take comfort in knowing that one day Casey will judged by God and her she may not come out of that one smiling and making jokes.


As a side note, I'm working on a post about watermarking and protecting yourself a little better. Sorry it's taking so long!

1 comment:

  1. So sad. Feels like we live in an in just world, even in our court systems :-/

    ReplyDelete