Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

I saw this recipe on another blog and it looked so easy and delicious! You will only need 2 ingredients. The batter will be really thick and hard to mix. Do NOT use pumpkin pie filling!!


Here are the directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 12 count muffin tin – either with non-stick spray or use cupcake liners.
  2. Mix pumpkin and cake mix until well mixed and then pour into muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes clean.
  3. Remove from oven and let cool. Seal in an air tight container and store for up to a week or you can freeze these and reheat them for later too.
I got bored while waiting for them to bake so I whipped up a simple glaze. Melt a couple of tablespoons of butter, add powdered sugar until you get the consistency you want, and then add a splash of vanilla. Make sure you taste test while waiting, you don't want to ruin the muffins with a sub-standard glaze :)







I also saw a recommendation to add chocolate chips to these and I think I will definitely add those next time!!

1 comment: