Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sports

Does anyone want to know why I haven't posted lately?
Sports.

Do you know why I'm so tired?
Sports.

Do you know what makes our boy so extremely happy and confident?
You guessed it, SPORTS!!

Since the beginning of school, we have been playing sports. First, we played regular season football. Our team did ok, but the boys had a blast. We then signed up for basketball and thought, "How nice, only 3 weeks of games!". Then, James was chosen to play all star-football, which we juggled with basketball. And, then just when I thought it was all over and momma gets a break, TRAVEL BASKETBALL comes along! James isn't always the best student, but when he gets on that court/field, he's a rock star! How can I say no to his sweet little face? I can't, and smart boy knows it. :)  We should get a little 2 month break between basketball and baseball, but who knows...this boy may want to give soccer a whirl!

So, for the next 3 months, you'll find me spending my weekends driving little boy all over the country, or at least the NW part of our great state. But, that's ok, because I love to see him happy. That makes every drop of gas and cup of coffee worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment