Sunday, August 21, 2011

3 Girls + 2 Parents + 1 Little Boy = Happy CHAOS

So on Friday night, I invited my best friend's 3 girls to come spend the night with us. It had been way too long since I had seen them and I thought it would be a blast! It was definitely fun, but I forgot how rambunctious kids can be. Loud is the one word I would use to describe it. We ordered pizza Friday night and then I made milkshakes. That's when the party started! The kids were wired and were wrestling all over the house. I think Gene was ready for bed :) He had to get up at 5 am the next morning for work!


 On Saturday, we got up and I mowed the lawn. It was so hot! Then the kiddos played and they begged for lunch at McDonald's, so off we go. I thought it would be crazy, but it's really wasn't that bad. 8-12 year olds can pretty much handle themselves :) After lunch, we went to the park. This lasted about 30 mins and they kiddos were hot and ready to go back home. They were trying to play tag, without climbing.






 Before I took the girls home, I tried to get a pic of all 4 of them. We went from posing girls to one little boy who acted embarrassed to have his picture taken. Out of 4 pics, I think the last one was the best.



I had a great time, although James told me he's glad he's an only child. I think he likes the quiet more than I do. It was a great, fun weekend. Happy Chaos!

2 comments: