Monday, August 29, 2011

10 Day You Challenge

I saw this on another blog and figured I can commit to a 10 day challenge...we'll see.


Day 1: 10 secrets

1. I like to pop my toes. It freaks out both my husband and my son.

2. I broke both arms when I was in the 6th grade. Having 2 casts makes daily tasks very challenging, but it got me out of some homework :)

3. I miss my great grandma Mac every day. Friday nights were our thing and it will be 10 years this November since she's been gone.

4. I hate earthworms. It's more than hate, it's an absolute fear. I hate when it rains and they come out to sun themselves on the sidewalk. I want to barf just thinking about it!

5. Being a step-parent is really hard, but it's also so much better than I could have imagined.

6. Pregnant smokers bug the crap out of me.

7. I once pronounced paradigm as pair-a-dig-um in college and was completely made fun of. Good times.   :)

8. Speaking of college, I miss it. Never again will I work 4 hours a day, sleep 10, and get paid for it.

9. I miss living with girls, boys are icky.

10. The secret to life is to work hard. It applies to everything you do! Family, jobs, marriages, friends. You have to work hard to keep the things you really want.

3 comments: