Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 of the YOU Challenge: 9 loves

1. I love cold weather. Bring on fall and winter, I'm so tired of this 100+degree heat!

2. I feel like family is a given, but I really do love them and I wouldn't be who I am today without their love and support.

3. Reading. I don't read as much as I want too, but it's something I'm trying to change.

4. Coffee. I love hot coffee in the winter and iced coffee in the summer. I found the Pioneer Woman's recipe for iced coffee, I'm in heaven!

5. Wine. Having a good glass of red wine makes a bad day oh so much better :)

6. Watching my son playing sports. I will never be the soccer mom, but I'll settle for the baseball/football/basketball momma

7. A hard working man. No, not just any man, only mine! I love how hard he works to give us everything we want and need!

8. A few close friends. Good friends are hard to come by. I'm glad to know I have a few besties who will be there for me no matter what I'm going through.

9. Weekend Trips. It's been a while since we've been on a weekend trip, but I would much rather take 3-4 weekend trips a year than 1 big vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment