Monday, May 20, 2013

iPhone Catch Up!!

So I am trying super hard to get back into the blogging thing. My life has been a crazy mess the last several months. Marriage is hard, life is hard, and we are dealing with it the best we can. I will share more details on future posts, but here are some pics to get you caught up!

My bestie and I making funny faces to crack each other up!

Orange Leaf!!

Making chocolate chips cookies

At the Hard Rock Hotel


James getting beat on by the girls!

Taking a snooze

My mom got to see George Strait!!

Braden turns 1!!


Sweet hugs from my boy!

Lindsey and James


Snow in May! First time ever in Arkansas






Sleeping on the ride home from baseball with his hand in the fry basket

Duck Dynasty Math!!


Skipping rocks on Mother's Day

Slightly obsessed with the Beautiful Mess app!



Hello Teenage Years! lol




No comments:

Post a Comment