Monday, April 30, 2012

Bowling Fun!

Saturday afternoon, we had a much needed family outing. We first went over to my mom's to have hamburgers and hotdogs. I love home grilled burgers...yummy! And, my mom makes the best potato salad.

Next we traveled to Fast Lanes for a little bowling. I'm ashamed to admit this, but James beat us the first game! However, I came back with vengeance and won the 2nd game :)


After bowling, we made a quick trip to Orange Leaf, which has become our new favorite place. James piled all kinds of stuff into his cup from gummy worms to puppy chow...nearly a full pound of sugar!

It was a great day and just what our little family needed. Hope you have a great week!


I like his style!


My sweet boy

booya!

You would think he'd be happier after a strike! LOL

Me and my baby
James, Jenn, then Gene...that's right. Girls RULE, boys DROOL :)

2 comments:

  1. i hope you're a better bowler than i am.
    yiiiikes!!!!

    <3 missing your UPDATESSSSSS!!!!!

    you and Jenny are in trouble! ;)

    it's like you all have a life or something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny has a good excuse, I'm just boring lately. Only so many posts you can do about baseball :)

      I'm trying to be better!

      Delete