Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In (1 day late...oops)

Exercise:
unless you count grocery shopping and running up and down the stairs, then it's no bueno. I just haven't had any energy this week. I went to bed at 9 pm 2 nights this week. That's crazy for me! Plus, I bought an elliptical this week. I have spent about 10 minutes on it this week :)

Diet:
Doing pretty well. I'm trying to scale back on the frozen dinners. I think I've only eaten a couple this week. Cooking at home is sooo much better for you!

Weekly weight loss:
I lost .8 lbs this week. So almost a pound! I'll take a small loss over a gain any week!

Achievements:
Adding fresh, healthier foods to my diet!

Struggles:
Exercise again, there are not enough hours in the day!

Weekly Snapshot:
Meet my new BFF, she's a b!tc4!! And, James will demonstrate how she works...

3 comments:

  1. That video is awesome!!!!!!!!
    Yay for you, but I'm sorry that video is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! love the demonstration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought a video of James working out would be much cuter than a video of me working out LOL :)

    ReplyDelete