Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lazy Movie Weekend

James and I have had a pretty lazy weekend. Friday night, we ordered pizza and rented movies. I rented Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer. I fell asleep in the middle of it, but James loved it. We started watching Dirty Jobs while I caught up on some Words with Friends. He fell asleep about 8:00 and I sent him to bed. Then I watched the Change-Up {which was funny, but crude} and Horrible Bosses {which I didn't finish...kinda boring}. It was the perfect end to a crazy week.

Saturday we woke up and I cleaned house and did some laundry. Then we got ready for James' basketball game in Berryville. My mom rode with us and it was nice to catch up with her. The game wasn't great, we lost 13-6. Our boys could have played better, but there's always next weekend! I made some pasta and settled in to watch The Blind Side, James' favorite movie! I love that he snuggled up to me during the movie. He may be 10 now, but he still loves his Jenn!


Doesn't he look so handsome?

Tomorrow will be spent getting caught up on paperwork and a few things around the house. I need to finish up some Christmas shopping too, so maybe a trip to town will be in order...or I could just be lazy instead!

Here's to a lazy, perfect, cozy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment