Sunday, October 30, 2011

Our Life in Lists

  • Gene finally went back to work. Which, I'm not sure how I feel about it. It will be nice to have $$ again, but I was getting used to having him home.
  • James made the all star football team!! We are so proud!!
  • We are also playing basketball. So juggling practices and games keeps me busy pretty much 7 days a week. Hence, the lack of blogging.
  • We celebrated James turning 10!!
  • We also celebrated my nephew Fletcher turning 1 year old.
  • Parent/Teacher conferences went well for the most part. They are going to do some more testing with James and his glasses to see if that is the real problem. More details to come, when I know them.
  • Halloween is coming up and I still don't know if James wants to go trick or treating.
  • I need to catch up on paperwork and housework. There's a lot of work in those 2 words and I'm just not motivated yet after 8 hours of sleep and 2 cups of coffee.
  • I really could use a girls night or a night to myself. I don't know which sounds better.
  • I'm so looking forward to November to see if Jenny is having a boy or girl! I'm so happy for her and Taylor!
  • I'm really looking forward to the holidays. I can't wait to start decorating.
  • I'm also loving the cooler weather.
  • Yesterday, I upgraded to the iPhone 4...loving Instagram!
  • Looking forward to another week of sports and fast food dinners! Maybe only the sports...
  • Just realized I haven't actually grocery shopped in about 3 weeks. Other than milk and cereal. I should do that soon.
  • Hoping to see my hubby soon!
  • I think that is all. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment