Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Catch UP!!

I have been so busy lately, I haven't had time to breathe let alone blog. Here's a list of what we've been up too. Simple. To the point. No explanation needed.

  • Baseball finished up last week. James' team lost in single elimination. I think they may have come in 3rd or 4th for the season. Now that it's over, I kind of miss it.
  • James spent a week and half with his aunt in Oklahoma. They went to OK City for a few days to the zoo and James came home with this big 6 foot stuffed alligator. NICE. He had so much fun swimming, I don't think he wanted to come home. I can't compete with a pool. 
  • Gene and I are taking a huge step for our family. I can't explain all the details yet, but I can say that we aren't pregnant. :)
  • I had a 4 day weekend this past weekend and I spent all 4 days on the truck with Gene. We went to Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, and back to Arkansas. Let's just say, I was so glad to be home and I don't think a truck driver is my ideal profession. I did take some pics, but I'm too lazy to hook up my camera at this point.
  • 4th of July weekend is in 2 weeks and I'm ready! The fireworks stands are up and James can barely contain his excitement.
  • Macey severely needs to be groomed. I can't even tell which end is up anymore. Hopefully we can keep our appt for her this weekend.
  • A state trooper moved in next door. We haven't seen much of them yet, but I feel much safer at just the thought of his car parked out front.
  • I recently made a PW recipe for iced coffee. I'm in LOVE. I've drank almost a gallon in 2 days. This could be bad....very bad. Go HERE for the recipe.
  • We are having problems again with a certain mother type person. She can't get her $H!T together long enough to bother calling her son. Her loss...
  • I hope to be a better blogger...
That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, girl! I love Pioneer Woman! I saw the iced coffee recipe a few days ago and have been dying to try it. I just discovered your blog by creepin' on your facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHRISTA!!!!! I love Pioneer Woman too and the coffee is seriously addictive :) Hope you are doing well, we need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete