Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lazy weekend with a few movies

We haven't done much this weekend and it was FANTASTIC!!!!

Friday night, James spent the night with a friend and I took the opportunity to relax at home alone. I don't get time to myself much these days, so I took it all in with a bottle of wine and a few movies. I rented Little Fockers, No Strings Attached, and Country Strong. I watched No Strings Attached on Friday. I wasn't impressed.

Saturday, I slept in and cleaned up a little around the house. I got my bedroom back in order from our trip last weekend. Then I settled down to watch Little Fockers. We had seen it in the theater, and I loved it. But, strangely enough, I wasn't as impressed the 2nd time around. It wasn't as funny as I had remembered, so I'm glad I didn't buy it. Saturday afternoon we had baseball practice where I picked up James and then we headed to my in-laws for dinner and a little play time with my nieces and nephews.

Today, James played outside and I watched Country Strong. My fave of the bunch. It was better than I had expected, although pretty sad at the end. I think Gwyneth did a good job with the singing and I could always watch Tim McGraw :)  I plan to end this weekend with doing as little as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment