Friday, May 27, 2011

Easy Caramel Brownies

I am participating in Kelly's Korner Show us Your Life and it's dessert week! I love making desserts. They are fun and it's probably what I'm best at creating. This recipe is something I saw at a Pampered Chef party and decided to simplify it a little. Here's what you need:


1 box of brownie mix (I seriously use the cheap kind, I think it actually works better)
1 bag of Rolos candy

You will also need the oil/eggs/water to make the brownies. I whip up the brownies according to the directions on the box and chop up about 20 Rolos and add those to the batter. The key to this recipe is to not over bake your brownies. I usually set the time on 1-2 minutes shorter than the recommended baking time on the box. I take out the brownies and chop up another 10 Rolos and add those to the top of the brownies while they are hot. These are so yummy and gooey. They are my signature dessert at work and I might just have to make some this weekend :)

I have tried this recipe with Heath bar and I want to try Reese's cups next. You can really use any candy you love. This is one of those easy breezy recipes that tasted like you spent hours on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment